Nestled in the Millmount Cultural Quarter are Drogheda's premier craft and design studios and workshops.
Open to the public, all visitors welcome.
Resident crafter's at Millmount:
- Ceramic artist Maureen Finn;
- Luxurious hand painted silk velvet scarves and tunics by Mel Bradley;
- Gemstone jewelry by Cecilia Casey Designs;
- Contemporary, luxury designs of Edmund McNulty Knitwear;
- Boyne Valley inspired jewelry of gold and silversmith jeweler Elaine Hanrahan;
- Gift shop Ruby & Rocket who specializes in Handmade and Natural products;
- Pauline Holt quilter.